Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

We had a great Mother's Day. We started out Sunday morning with the James family and although Sara woke up sick it was awesome to be able to share a Mother's Day morning with my favorite new Mom. We then headed back to Naples and got ready for dinner at my Mom's house. She made a fabulous meal of yummy fillets and orzo salad. We were serenaded by Paul & Pete with a full music set-up outside and my wonderful Mother's Day gift was that Paul wrote me a song! It was so sweet and beautiful!!! It couldn't dream of a better first Mother's Day!!


Zane loves his Aunt Margaret...

Great Gradeaux dons her new bag that I made (one of my first attempts since pulling my sewing machine out of the closet!).

Pete & Paul singin' us some tunes...

Mom joined in for a song with a lot of coaxing from the boys! She did a fantastic job! Go Ma!

No comments:

Post a Comment