Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What keeps me going? It doesn't get any more real than this...





Last week I snuck into Zane's room during his nap and since it was getting to be time for him to get up soon anyways, I took the opportunity to snap a few shots of the sleeping boy without worrying that I would awaken him. I encourage all parents out there to do the same to their own kids. I just love all the sleeping photos I have taken of him since he was born. I have quite a few and I imagine I will try and do it forever. Even when he is 16. I don't care if he gets mad at me. They just make me so happy and they give me such a feeling of peace. It doesn't get any more real.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:34 AM

    Isn't this just the greatest!! I can remember watching your mother sleep; her expressions while dreaming, so cute. Technology has captured these moments, but I still have the memories. Love you, NANA

    ReplyDelete