Wednesday, July 09, 2008

A couple bestest days!

Well, a couple days this week Zane and I had some uninterrupted fun time. This has been hard to come by lately. Not that we don't have fun but we have just had so much going on that our "normal" days have been a little jumbled.

So, on Monday we explored the world of finger painting for the first time! It was so much fun and Zane made three beautiful pieces of artwork (one being made for his Uncle Ben and Aunt Rachael as a housewarming present... it is just oversized and I just have to figure out how to get it to them!). He had so much fun and I had so much fun watching him and "helping" him. It was super easy to clean up after too, despite what it looks like!

He was concentrating so hard at times!





Then I started asking him to smile for the camera... this is what I got (I could harldy take the pics I was laughing so hard!)





No comments:

Post a Comment