Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Cooking

Ok, so today has been quite the productive day!! (In the things that I love to do of course!)

I have chopped 5 lbs. celery, 5 lbs. potatoes, 1 lb. broccoli, 2 bulbs of garlic, 2 lbs. onions, 1/2 lb. shallots and baked a loaf oatmeal, wheat & honey bread. All organic and very yummy. And when Zane got up from his nap we baked oatmeal chocolate chip cranberry cookies!!

So all that chopping turned into a large quantity of cream of celery soup AND potato broccoli cheddar soup which I just don't know what to do with!!! I just had so much loading up in my frig that i just had to go a little "ape" on it!!! AND of course it lead to so much more!

So it just felt so crazy not to share... hope all is well with all....
I am all about the soups as you can tell... when your frig gets overwhelmed... turn it into SOUP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment