Friday, March 14, 2008

Watching Videos

It has been brought to my attention that some folks are not having much luck watching the videos from the blog page. I have heard that some have no problems at all yet some can only watch a few seconds of video and then it stops. I wanted to make sure that those folks know that at the bottom right-hand corner of the video box you can choose to watch the video directly on "Google Video." This is a great choice anyways for some because the screen is much larger. So all may choose to view them that way.

I will continue to use this Google Video until something better is brought to my attention. Hopefully this is not a pain for anyone, but I know that everyone can view them on Google Video so it should work out for all. Please let me know if anyone is having a different kind of problem.

Thanks and love to all!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:17 PM

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete