Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Spikey hair and fantastic shopping.

Zane out to eat... he decided the food was better off in his hair. I personally think it does look much better!






A couple weekends ago, Beth and I took a trip sans kiddos to the Ikea they just recently oped in Sunrise, FL. I was an Ikea virgin up until now. Boy was that place FUN!! I went to search for a comforter for Zane's bed and a little kid size table and chairs. I of course came back with so much more but found everything I was looking for. One day, the pics of the table and chairs will be posted but it needs to be stained or painted first.


Zane all cuddled up in his SUPER COMFY new comforter!!! It is SO cute and looks SO good in his room. He also likes to point to all the animals and wait for you to say what they are and he loves to make a monkey sound when he points to the monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment