Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Lookin back at the good times: Part 2

Dinner Wed. night. Co-op inspired. Good for the body and soul.


Eggs in a Nest with Swiss Chard
one of our quick and yummy favorites.


A healthy, quiet dinner for three. Eggs in a Nest, Fingerling potatos with butter and salt, Balsamic Carrots, and Sweet Potatoe Corn Muffins. "This meal is brought to you by the Green Village Co-op."

Pitting cherries for Zane to devour and I was even able to enjoy some with yogurt!

A nice hot cup of tea while curled up on the couch with my honey and the babe all tucked in.




I finished making a re-usable Swifer cover and some dish sponges. They are a fantastic idea from our great friend Sara. They work REALLY well and you can just throw them in the washer and dryer! Great for the earth and great for us! In fact, Paul and I both agree that these sponges work better than the ones I was buying at the store. And really, let's be honest. Those sponges that sit by your sink just breed some heavy bacteria. These you can throw in the wash every couple of days. I definitly plan on making more soon so we have more in rotation.

No comments:

Post a Comment