Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Lookin' back at the good times: Part 1

(The beginning of the re-do! We will see how this goes. After consulting with my amigo we came up with the idea that I was trying to include too many videos in one blog entry. So, I am going to break this down and see if I can share all these fun movies because I know that is what folks are lovin'. I am trying so bear with me. They may not all get up tonight so I will try and finish in the morning.)

---------------

After a long and stressful week for various reasons, I wanted to sit back and look through some video and pics and enjoy and appriciate all of the good and fun things about my week.

We ate good and healthy meals which is always something that make me VERY happy and of course makes me feel good. Played with friends. Blew bubbles in our new pool. Cooked with my boy. Had a fantastic family day at breakfast and the beach. Finished fun household crochet projects. Had dinner with fun new friends. And Zane is TALKING!!

Nothing like a couple of CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY kids to make you smile!


Wed. Morning: Making Sweet Potato Corn Muffins



Zane really liked having his own cutting board and I gave him a little cheese spreader to cut up a banana. He was concentrating so hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment