Wednesday, August 06, 2008

ICE CREAM!!

It has been so long since I have updated everyone on the healing front. I am getting through it day by day. The last one was a bit rougher than the last and it hit me a little faster. I go in tomorrow (Yuck! Not looking forward to this. Not that I ever did, but they are harder to get my ass into these days!) for my 5th treatment (out of 8). Hopefully in the next few days I will be able to better update and tell more. I went in last Thursday for a CT Scan to see how things are HEALING (healing, right? damn straight!!). I will hear what the results are tomorrow. Anxious but feeling like it will be good news.


The other night we headed up to the DQ down the street on the bikes after dinner. Zane really enjoyed his strawberry ice cream (or as he calls it... "ceem")... AND Daddy's chocolate AND Mommy's cookies and cream!! He is just so cute sitting there eating his ice cream all by himself!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute little duder!! I love it. You'll have to let us know when the next trip is. Usually we just make it to McD's for the $1 cone, but we might be able to stretch to DQ for the good stuff!!
    Thanks for a fun night tonight too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:47 AM

    He is so cute eating his "ceem" and getting so big! I'm missing that, but I'll see him soon. Love, NANA

    ReplyDelete