Friday, August 15, 2008

Holy Crap!

I still can't get over this one...

Had a great morning today. I have been trying to come up with things I can do with Zane while I have my good days that requires optional spurts of energy from me and doesn't take too much time to prepare for, out of the sun (I really can not handle the sun right now!), etc...


This morning we went to our neighbor's house for a swim. It is something that we have never taken advantage of before but I thought how nice it would be to just suit up and then walk next door. Then, when all done we just walk 20 ft. home! It was great! He had a blast!


Then we came home and I made him a yummy lunch to have while watching his Sea Tunes for Kids video. Yes, we do do the TV thing from time to time. I also have to say that since my treatments have started, we have done the tv thing a little more. We are a bit picky though. We are big PBS fans and anything else has to be debated...





The Sea Tunes for Kids video is one that he got from his Aunt Maggie. It is great because it is just video of real sea animals that goes along with music about sea animals. Very simple and he loves the music and seeing real animals. Especially the octopus!

So, then when he was all finished with his lunch he decided he needed some time in his crib... with his binky. This is where we try and keep the binky use. The crib and the car. So, sometimes when Zane decides he needs some quiet time, he will ask to get in his crib. He will hang out there for 5-10 minutes playing and getting some binky time. I usually leave him and tell him to call for me when he is done and wants down. Well, this time, I was gone for a while and realized it was really quiet in there! I went in quietly to get a peak at what he was doing and this is what I found...




He was passed out! He just konked right out! Well, that was easy! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment