Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve...

As I get ready for bed after a long day and fun night with the family, I am thinking of all my family and friends that are also either snug in their beds or preparing madly for Christmas. I hope you all are happy and well. I am sitting down getting my little guy's stocking shoved full of stuff and ready so that I can wake up at wee hours of the morning to sneak it into his bed so that he will wake up to fun things (including some CUTE Elmo slippers!... just like PCII's!!!). I am so ready for bed and Christmas snuggles but we have some continuous neighborly cantina music that is keeping our celebration going. (Time for the neighbors to go nighty-night!!!)

Merry Christmas to all of you lovely and beautiful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment