Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Random-ness

I have so many fun pics to share of our adventures the last two weekends (first to New Orleans and then to Cocoa Beach) but thought I would quickly share some other random-ness with you.


Last Thursday was the end of our Kindermusik class "Feathers." He is starting a new one this week though ("Doe-see-doe") but this time Mimi gets to take him!! She is so excited. She will now have him every Thursday (she mostly already did but after I took him to Kindermusik) but now she will pick him up and take him and hang out with him the rest of the day until we meet for dinner! This way this Mama can get some work done!! Nice!! (I will miss him terribly though. And miss the class too but that is ok... I still take him to storytime at the library every Wednesday and that is my VERY favorite!).


Fun with crazy Papa!


Is is Halloween already???

No comments:

Post a Comment