Friday, January 02, 2009

Some of Christmas

Hey all! I know that a few of you are eager to see Zane and some of his Christmas cheer. It will have to come in increments but I hope these videos will get you started. It was a fabulous Christmas and a Happy New Year with big hopes and dreams for 2009. It HAS to be BETTER!!!

I will be slow on the holiday stuff for a few reasons. One is that we have A LOT of Christmas stuff. Lots of pics and videos! Also, I am just down-right tired. This morning I did my 8th (of 17) radiation treatments. I am getting better adjusted to the crazy mask but it is still crazy and scary. So far I am tolerating them well but I am just SOOOO tired. I have never felt tired like this. I think it is a combo of being wiped from the radiation and also recovering from all those chemo drugs. Those really had me hyped up for 6 months. I felt like I never got real sleep while I was going through the chemo. So, I think my body is really tired.

So, enjoy and HAPPY and HEALTHY 2009 to come!!

Aunt Rae Rae made Zane a BEAUTIFUL elf costume for Christmas.
Here is our little run-away elf:


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:08 AM

    Aunt Bea did a fantastic job of making that little Elf suit, he looks just precious. Can't wait for more pictures and videos. Love, Nana xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am laughing so hard. That suit is so freakin' adorable! And the way he was acting!! And the bells on the shoes. So cute.

    I love these videos because I get a little window into your world. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete