Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hair Day

It is officially hair day. I go this evening to get my head shaved. It is just getting way too thin and now I am getting concerned about what it is all going to look like when it grows back. I think it is essential that I take it off so that it looks decent when it all grows back. I have pondered this one A LOT and thanks so much to my hair council... Paul, Mom, Pete, Zane, Sara... you all have helped me along the way. I just have heard that it can grow back very different than it started and I just don't want to sport the two-toned/two-textured look for the rest of my days. So, take it off now. Grow it all back fresh... and healthy.

I am sure I will be updating with a pic. No laughing at the bald head aloud!


My hair has been thinning already of course so I sometimes will try out a headscarf. This last weekend I was wearing one and Zane was really into it. He wanted one too so we put one on him. He wore it for a LONG time. He even sported it over at Aunt Rae and Uncle Bob's house!
Just a little preview...

2 comments:

  1. Bald is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:24 AM

    Good choice, I'm sure you made the right decision. A few years ago, my friend made this decision too and her hair came back so beautiful; naturally wavy and full. God's way of saying "Good Job, Danielle".
    As you know, I've always cut my own hair. Some don't know how I do it, but I do. If it's a bad cut, I always know that within a couple weeks all is okay again. It grows back! Love you, NANA

    ReplyDelete