Thursday, March 06, 2008

A Shout-Out and Strawberry Fun


"Hey Dee Dee, email my Mommy!"

Just wanted to give a little shout out to a friend that got in contact with me through the comments regarding the swiffer footies! Ms. Dee Dee Owen... you gotta email me. I finally got to emailing you back and sent it to the email I have on file and it was booted back to me. Email me at danielleholimon@yahoo.com. Thanks!

And so not to make this a boring post for the rest... some videos!
Last weekend we went and hung out at Gramps and Grandma's house in Lakeland. We went to the Strawberry Festival on Saturday where Zane got to ride a merry-go-round with Mamma & Daddy, see crazy people as well as see cows, roosters, bunnies and pigs. He also chowed down on some corn dog, real potato chip fries, and of course some strawberry shortcake. There is a video of Zane and Gramps doing Zane's new favorite thing... hooking and unhooking clasps. Yeah! He was so into Gramps this visit that we practically had to peel him out of his arms this time. He was clinging to him!






No comments:

Post a Comment