Saturday, January 26, 2008

Bon Appetit

On Wednesday night Zane was so very sleepy but we really try and keep him up until between 8:30 and 9pm so that he sleeps at least until 7am. So we typically end the day with lots of playing with puzzles, books, his kitchen, or stacking blocks to wind down his day. On this particular night I was vegging out on the couch reading my new, and oh so wonderful, Bon Appetit magazine (thank you so much Varrell for a wonderful gift!). He was getting so sleepy and he came up to me and wanted up on the couch with me. He got up their and snuggled in right next to me and just lay their while I read the magazine to him. I read to him a section highlighting a some of the wonderful winter fruits and vegetables and how to store them. Sounds fascinating, right? Well, that is the stuff I love and the article really presented it all beautifully with these great drawings of the vegetables.

Anyway, Paul took this video of us and about 60 seconds after he ended the video, Zane was fast asleep snuggled up next to me on the couch. Oh, it was so sweet. I carried him off to bed and tucked him in. He was so quiet about it and so cute!

Also, Paul is so sweet at the end of the video. Listen to his sweet words. I do love him so.

So, thank you Varrell for the wonderful bedtime reading material! Maybe Zane will be a wonderful chef one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment